Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am...

...relishing orange spice black tea while I greet the day with utter gusto and gratitude.

...still thinking about the lovely backrub my love gave me this morning to help me wake up.

...in love more than ever before.

...reminiscing on what a delicious day yesterday was. A 'normal,' but entirely delicious day.

...drifting on the heavenly smell of vanilla that pervades our living room.

...adding to my book list as we speak. Want a peek?

  • A Poetry Handbook by Mary Oliver
  • 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women by Gail McMeekin
  • Life is a Verb by Patti Digh

...pepping up for another brilliant day.

...enjoying the moment.

...loving this quote:

"It is only possible to live happily-ever-after on a day-to-day basis."
-Margaret Bonano

No comments:

Post a Comment