Monday, September 20, 2010

Some Moments

Some of my favorites moments today:

During my 5:30 am walk this morning, as I glanced from the sparkle of stars in the dark, dark sky to the tiny mirror-still 'pond,' I thought with a couldn't-stop-it-if-I-tried smiles, "What am I going to be grateful for today?"   


The phrase "lots of good smartness" uttered from my mother during our daily phone convo.


Talking gibberish with my husband and the ensuing silly laughter.


Watching the premiere of 'How I Met Your Mother' and more laughter. (Because you can never laugh enough in a day.)


And here in the next 20 minutes, being lovingly tucked in by the most beautiful person I've ever met.


Hope your day has been as blessed!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE How I Met Your Mother. But I still haven't caught up on Season 5, so I had to miss the premiere!

    ReplyDelete