Sunday, January 5, 2014

Excited to Join Bloglovin

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11526789/?claim=waz8zggwtfe">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Plus, the newest shots for Project365:

Today, January 5

Meet Secura, January 4


Now, for the record, I won't be posting all cat pictures, but the top one just melts me! And since I introduced Ringo to the world, it seemed unfair to simply leave Secura in the shadows!

It is a chilly Sunday here, and the cold makes me so grateful to have a solid roof over my head, working heat, and little fuzzy faces to snuggle up with. I'm making progress on "The Lean" plan. Day one was to drink 8 8-ounce glasses of water, Day two focused on eating a hearty breakfast, and Day three's (today) commandment is to eat an apple. I'm going to stick to these three items for the next few days before moving on to day four to better establish them in my daily routine. I also went to the gym yesterday and ran on the treadmill in a 5:1 minute run/walk ratio. It was difficult, and I'm sore today, but I'm also thrilled to return to running. My next workout is Tuesday, and I'm looking forward to it, although at the moment, my muscles are happy for the rest!

Is anyone else working toward wellness goals right now? What steps are you taking to create a healthier you?

No comments:

Post a Comment